Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Have Seen The Next NBA Superstar

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That second clip is better. With GT adding in the info that the kid is 6' 11", the kid is impressive. I expect ESPN will get him on TV this next basketball season.

  • Author
wow, that kid is how old? 14? 15? That's impressive.

 

The two guys I asked yesterday said he either just turned 16 or will in the very near future...

  • Author
That second clip is better. With GT adding in the info that the kid is 6' 11", the kid is impressive. I expect ESPN will get him on TV this next basketball season.

 

After watching him a second time last night, I'm going with 6'10" and possibly still growing...

I'm sure Duke will get him too. Coach K finally learned from Cal and I think Duke will be unbeatable the next 4+ years.

 

Coach Cal was a great recruiter, the best until recently but a little above avg coach. When Coach K gets these types of players and his coaching skills, well it could be a long drought for the Cats.

STUD!

GT this is the kid you were telling me about a week or so ago?

  • Author
GT this is the kid you were telling me about a week or so ago?

 

Yup...

Wow phenomenal athlete! The only critique I have is that he only shoots with his left hand. Even his lay ups from the right side of the basket were shot left handed. He's only 15-16 years old though. Plenty of time to work on his off hand.

  • Author

First game on the big stage is upon us...

  • Author

And he's dead... :lol2:

And he's dead... :lol2:

 

You are to blame for this.

  • Author
You are to blame for this.

 

Guilty as charged...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.