June 19, 201511 yr Look at the DC sniper he had a vest and was well treated. People who make this crap are the ones who want racism to get stronger
June 19, 201511 yr An example of why the president of the River City FOP felt the need to write the letter he wrote.
June 20, 201511 yr [ATTACH]51117[/ATTACH] Not sure if this pic will upload. Saw it on Facebook. Thank you I was just about to post the same picture.
June 20, 201511 yr [ATTACH]51117[/ATTACH] Not sure if this pic will upload. Saw it on Facebook. Now what do you know, how 'bout that?
June 20, 201511 yr What about resisting arrest? I know its Eric Garner up there and I know the story, but a picture like this without context can make no real point.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.