Products You Won't Buy (Again)

JokersWild24

Jim Beam white label. Except for cooking — it's fine for that and I have a half-pint that is used just for that purpose.

It is great for late night tooth aches also...just hold a shot on the tooth for 30 seconds or so and it will deaden the pain enough to get to sleep. I'm sure nay will work, but I've always used white label as my emergency dentist for some reason.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be lost without Amazon. Amazon prime is the best $100 I spend. Can't think of any issue I ever had with Amazon, and I order something almost every week from them.

I won't buy anything Cub Cadet anymore. Owned a Lawnmower and weed eater, and neither worked well despite my best efforts.

Cub Cadet use to be really good until MTD got their mitts on them. Btw, same manufacturer of troy bilt.

Do you know of anyone that has personally been affected by this? I've been feeding my dog Beneful for years with no issues.

Our Golden was getting sick after eating Beneful in particular. We switched to another brand without further issue. Glad to hear your dog didn't have a similar response. We won't be buying Purina products.

Sweet16-- So you had a 2002 Explorer with no issues? I had a 1996 with not many problems at all but I'm speaking of the 2002. If you had one of those without these major issues then you are alone, and lucky!! Like I said, every car company will have a bad year but it's how THEY handle it.