Products You Won't Buy (Again)

JokersWild24

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about products, but today was the eleventy billionth time I went to K-Mart looking for something advertised in their sale circular that they didn't have.

I'm pretty sure that there's not a vibrant secondary market for welcome mats. C'mon, man.

Come-Back-With-A-Warrant-Doormat.jpg

anti-Mole smoke bombs. (I fought the moles and the . . moles won.)

I have a little 13 lb mole anhilator. My little Buddy has done in 1 year what my sister couldn't achieve in the 7 prior years....rid 4 acres of moles. He's relentless. :D. And free.

I have at least 100 things I've ordered via Amazon. Zero not delivered.

I'd be lost without Amazon. Amazon prime is the best $100 I spend. Can't think of any issue I ever had with Amazon, and I order something almost every week from them.

I won't buy anything Cub Cadet anymore. Owned a Lawnmower and weed eater, and neither worked well despite my best efforts.

Jeep Grand Cherokee or any other Jeep model for that matter.

Bought my 1995 Grand Cherokee in 1996. Had an electrical issue and the air conditioner kept going out. Kept it around and it has now gone through 2 kids in high school. It has about 150,000 miles on it. Been in a half dozen fender benders. Scratched or dented on every possible area. Headliner falling out, random dash lights flicker, no air, 1 speaker works. But it fires up whenever I call on it.