Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Pelicans?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reports are out that Calipari has made it known he is interested in the Pelicans job.
Source?
Source?

Reporting it on ESPN radio...

 

If I were him, I would be interested in that job!

Reporting it on ESPN radio...

 

If I were him, I would be interested in that job!

They are in position to make a long run...

John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari

Even though Anthony and Tyreke are in NOLA, I have no interest in the Pelicans or any other job. I have a great job and I'm happy at UK.

What a hack job of reporting that was. Shut down in 5 minutes.

John Calipari @UKCoachCalipari

Even though Anthony and Tyreke are in NOLA, I have no interest in the Pelicans or any other job. I have a great job and I'm happy at UK.

 

Copy, Paste & Replace.

:lol2: Come on now. Use common sense people. Davis is there for one more season. Why would Cal wait to leak this information until the day that an elite recruit is on campus?

 

It isn't happening.

He's gone imo. Time for a new challenge and reunite with AD. Explains this recruiting cycle.

He's gone imo. Time for a new challenge and reunite with AD. Explains this recruiting cycle.

 

Losing your top recruiting assistants each of the last two years explains the recruiting cycle.

:lol2: Come on now. Use common sense people. Davis is there for one more season. Why would Cal wait to leak this information until the day that an elite recruit is on campus?

 

It isn't happening.

 

After he turned down the Cavs for $8M a year and the chance to coach Lebron.

He's gone imo. Time for a new challenge and reunite with AD. Explains this recruiting cycle.

 

What "recruiting cycle?"

I mean, there really wasn't anyone that actually believed this was there? You could see through this one from a mile away.

After he turned down the Cavs for $8M a year and the chance to coach Lebron.

 

He would have been gone last year, but it was very hard for him to leave when all his players were coming back. Not to mention at that time it was not a for sure thing Lebron was coming back to Cleveland. I do think if he knew for a fact Lebron was coming back, that he still would have left even though everyone was coming back.

We go through this every year. It may eventually happen, but I seriously doubt it. There's a better chance of AD playing somewhere else in the future than Cal in Nola

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.