Walton Verona 10 Bishop Brossart 0

Not much to write about on this front in this one...five-inning beatdown by the Bearcats on their Senior Night. Mustangs can only muster a number of hits...Childress, Lloyd (2b) and Maria Seiter 2b & single. Childress with very nice diving catch on a line drive and double off the runner was about the only defensive bright spot on the night. Didn't have the lineup for WV but the #2 batter hit a bomb to CF in the first to start the scoring.

Shack and Boesch were not there for Brossart as it was stated in the post above. Also, maybe Walton is better than you think. If your going off of record I would have to say that no one has played a harder schedule than Walton. I would like to see some of the records of other schools if they played the same schedule. I can guarantee that they would not be as good as you might think!

I do agree their schedule is tougher than some, but when you get beat by Campbell, which wasn't playing well at the time and Simon Kenton beats you 2 times, IMO,Walton should not beat Brossart. JMO, not bashing any team, maybe Verona is peaking at the right time and Brossart is just Toileting at the wrong time????

fastpitch98....sounds like you're bashing a few teams here. As stated above...Brossart was missing 3 starters...i wasnt going to take anything away from Walton for the win b/c I think they looked like a better team then their record indicated. And they looked better than we did definitely on Thursday night.

Your camels have lost 6 of their last 7. Not sure of your motivation with your last two posts but look at all the NKY teams and you'll see anyone beating anyone else throughout this entire season....even at the top of the rankings. 10th region is and has been the same way this year. Anyone can be beat anyone, and any team can be beaten on any given night. The real season starts Monday for everyone, and the teams that play the better games will advance.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 5

I'm a Camel fan, and I personally don't like to see Brossart lose. It stinks that how a few girls and even sometimes one can make a big impact on a team, but I think quite a few teams are like that and it's ok. Facts are facts and Brossart has owned Campbell for along while and I would love to see it change and maybe it will or maybe it won't. Regardless, I hope all the teams in our district kick butt, b/c it will make all the teams better. Next week Campbell starts the district tournament against Scott, and I hope Scott brings their very best game. Who wants to play a team at their worst, it helps no one. Anyways, good luck to Brossart, Silver Grove, Calvary, Campbell, and Scott in districts....play like it's your last game and cheer on the teams that advance and hopefully we can get one of our own in the state tournament.

I'm a Camel fan, and I personally don't like to see Brossart lose. It stinks that how a few girls and even sometimes one can make a big impact on a team, but I think quite a few teams are like that and it's ok. Facts are facts and Brossart has owned Campbell for along while and I would love to see it change and maybe it will or maybe it won't. Regardless, I hope all the teams in our district kick butt, b/c it will make all the teams better. Next week Campbell starts the district tournament against Scott, and I hope Scott brings their very best game. Who wants to play a team at their worst, it helps no one. Anyways, good luck to Brossart, Silver Grove, Calvary, Campbell, and Scott in districts....play like it's your last game and cheer on the teams that advance and hopefully we can get one of our own in the state tournament.

SG bowed out of District tournament this year

Kudos to Walton Verona for playing a tough schedule! There are teams that play an easy regular season schedule against weaker opponents which assures wins and better stats which does make for a Great end of season banquet! Then there are teams that plays a tougher schedule which means you might take a few lumps facing better teams and better pitching but get you ready for tournament play! Like somebody already said it's fun and games until the playoffs and seasons are over to soon.