Harrison Twins...

OlDog75

Dickie V signed my final four program in Indy a few yrs back. Probably not worth anything but had it in my hand when I ran into him and his association to college hoops is pretty strong. Other than that I have a baseball signed by Paul Householder.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I paid for a cab with a "Justin Timberlake autograph" one time. I told her no less than 20 times I wasn't JT, she insisted "that's what all the celebrities" say. I finally just gave in, scribbled something on a piece of paper, and gave her a hug.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hey I'm all for capitalism and making a buck with what ever abilities/talents you have...BUT...there just seems something a bit smarmy about college kids traveling around charging for autographs. If they make some money, good for them. It just won't be any of my money.

I paid to get the Anthony Davis poster everyone went crazy about autographed, as well as a basketball.

Haven't ever paid for one before that and probably won't again.

I do like autographs. I think it's a neat thing to have in a den/sports/man room.

It can be a lot of fun for kids especially if the players talk and clown around with them a bit.

We forked out $20 last year for our youngest to meet some UofL bball players at the Florence Mall. The funny part is after the autograph session the UofL guys walked around the Florence Mall into the Food Court having a good time. Several people stopped and posed for a pic and/or an autograph with them, free o’ charge.

Lesson learned! That’s how I’m going about it next time. LOL

I would think that would be the last place to sign and charge for autograph memorabilia where the average household income for Wal-Mart shoppers is $41,847. That's 8% below the $45,245 average income for the shopping universe. Maybe they should have gone to Dillard, Macy's or some high-end sports shop.

I must clarify my earlier statement. They were NOT on Walmart property but in a strip mall near the road's entrance to get to Walmart. Sorry for the lousy description.