Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Twins...

Featured Replies

Booker was in Bardstown yesterday signing for I think it was $25 a pop.

 

Did you lick his car, Jim?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my picture taken with Clizzy one time. He didn't charge anything.

I'm talking the ones who have made money (Noel, Davis, Jones)

 

I don't ever recall guys who've already been in the league doing these autograph tours. It's always the outgoing players.

Did you lick his car, Jim?

 

Couldn't quite make it around there.

I got my picture taken with Clizzy one time. He didn't charge anything.

 

Not only did I not charge I bought your food.

 

As I said, I'm a giver, bro.

I don't ever recall guys who've already been in the league doing these autograph tours. It's always the outgoing players.

 

Correct. They used to play games around the state. Now they seem to just do autographs.

Didn't Malone Long and Lanter have a signing somewhere also?

 

I wouldn't mind getting Malone's autograph. But not because of his basketball skills:

 

malone.png

I'm talking the ones who have made money (Noel, Davis, Jones)

 

If they do it for free, then everyone's bothering them for them and all that. I just don't see the whatever about people just having to sign free autographs (which you know they'd be asked for). It probably gets old and tiring having to sign your name all the time.

If they do it for free, then everyone's bothering them for them and all that. I just don't see the whatever about people just having to sign free autographs (which you know they'd be asked for). It probably gets old and tiring having to sign your name all the time.

 

Ah, I just have a different take on it. They make hundreds of thousands of dollars to play basketball. I say shut up and sign, that's part of it. But to each his own.

Agreed on all of that.

 

If nothing else, I'm sure you could turn a nice profit on the Davis autograph given the way he's blown up.

 

I have a Patrick Patterson and MKG autograph. I got each cheap and a picture of myself with Patterson while he's signing the ball. MKG's is an autographed pic of him cutting down the nets for #8 . I have a football autographed by most of the 2007 team from fan day as well, but those were free.

 

One day, things like those and a stuffed bobcat/wildcat that I have, and some memorabilia like the "Measure Up To Big Cuz" insert from the Herald Leader and small things like a print of the corner of Woodland and Euclid after the '96 title will be in my office/man cave.

 

The only autograph that I would want to add to that which I'd pay money for would be a DeMarcus Cousins signature on some UK memorabilia.

 

Its this poster. People were paying a lot of money on eBay for them. Mine is in a nice frame and signed. I like it.

 

64982d392c5ba5d8b4115d3300922397.jpg

You were probably the only person there who knew who he was.

Very good friend of mine is one of his bassists. They sell out shows around the world. He has a much bigger following than you probable think.

Its this poster. People were paying a lot of money on eBay for them. Mine is in a nice frame and signed. I like it.

 

64982d392c5ba5d8b4115d3300922397.jpg

 

Who wouldn't?

 

Legit, that is an awesome find. That one would legit seek a ransom if you sold it as far as autographs go. There was a debate in the pro forum about whether Davis or Durant was the best player in the NBA right now. Definitely a once in a generation player who is a very popular pro.

 

Who wouldn't?

 

Legit, that is an awesome find. That one would legit seek a ransom if you sold it as far as autographs go. There was a debate in the pro forum about whether Davis or Durant was the best player in the NBA right now. Definitely a once in a generation player who is a very popular pro.

 

I got the poster from the UK/Florida game and paid to have him sign it. I really don't do that a lot but couldn't pass it up with him. Got a pic and they have me a certificate of authenticity, I guess in case I want to sell it.

 

Hopefully he will win a few NBA championships in his career and it will increase its value lol

I got the poster from the UK/Florida game and paid to have him sign it. I really don't do that a lot but couldn't pass it up with him. Got a pic and they have me a certificate of authenticity, I guess in case I want to sell it.

 

Hopefully he will win a few NBA championships in his career and it will increase its value lol

 

That's awesome. I have a feeling it will only go up. Awesome banner for the man cave.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.