Harrison Twins...

OlDog75

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't ever recall guys who've already been in the league doing these autograph tours. It's always the outgoing players.

Correct. They used to play games around the state. Now they seem to just do autographs.

I'm talking the ones who have made money (Noel, Davis, Jones)

If they do it for free, then everyone's bothering them for them and all that. I just don't see the whatever about people just having to sign free autographs (which you know they'd be asked for). It probably gets old and tiring having to sign your name all the time.

If they do it for free, then everyone's bothering them for them and all that. I just don't see the whatever about people just having to sign free autographs (which you know they'd be asked for). It probably gets old and tiring having to sign your name all the time.

Ah, I just have a different take on it. They make hundreds of thousands of dollars to play basketball. I say shut up and sign, that's part of it. But to each his own.

Agreed on all of that.

If nothing else, I'm sure you could turn a nice profit on the Davis autograph given the way he's blown up.

I have a Patrick Patterson and MKG autograph. I got each cheap and a picture of myself with Patterson while he's signing the ball. MKG's is an autographed pic of him cutting down the nets for #8 . I have a football autographed by most of the 2007 team from fan day as well, but those were free.

One day, things like those and a stuffed bobcat/wildcat that I have, and some memorabilia like the "Measure Up To Big Cuz" insert from the Herald Leader and small things like a print of the corner of Woodland and Euclid after the '96 title will be in my office/man cave.

The only autograph that I would want to add to that which I'd pay money for would be a DeMarcus Cousins signature on some UK memorabilia.

Its this poster. People were paying a lot of money on eBay for them. Mine is in a nice frame and signed. I like it.

64982d392c5ba5d8b4115d3300922397.jpg

Its this poster. People were paying a lot of money on eBay for them. Mine is in a nice frame and signed. I like it.

64982d392c5ba5d8b4115d3300922397.jpg

Who wouldn't?

Legit, that is an awesome find. That one would legit seek a ransom if you sold it as far as autographs go. There was a debate in the pro forum about whether Davis or Durant was the best player in the NBA right now. Definitely a once in a generation player who is a very popular pro.

Who wouldn't?

Legit, that is an awesome find. That one would legit seek a ransom if you sold it as far as autographs go. There was a debate in the pro forum about whether Davis or Durant was the best player in the NBA right now. Definitely a once in a generation player who is a very popular pro.

I got the poster from the UK/Florida game and paid to have him sign it. I really don't do that a lot but couldn't pass it up with him. Got a pic and they have me a certificate of authenticity, I guess in case I want to sell it.

Hopefully he will win a few NBA championships in his career and it will increase its value lol

I got the poster from the UK/Florida game and paid to have him sign it. I really don't do that a lot but couldn't pass it up with him. Got a pic and they have me a certificate of authenticity, I guess in case I want to sell it.

Hopefully he will win a few NBA championships in his career and it will increase its value lol

That's awesome. I have a feeling it will only go up. Awesome banner for the man cave.