2015 Masters - Who Ya Got?

mcpapa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some will remember me previously mentioning that 2005 CCH grad Matt Klein used to work at Augusta after college. He now is assistant supe at a club in Naples' date=' FL. For Masters week many of the former workers come back and work. Here's a cool picture of Matt in the background while Jack tees off. He's in the khakis and sunglasses. One of my favorite cats.[/quote']

Jack hit a hole-in-one on this swing.

On the surface it appears Spieth has everything going. Just purchased a huge house, won the Masters, his girlfriend is hot, his buddies were there to see him win, and he has an awesome charity.

...and his head, at least temporarily, appears to be on straight.

Here is something to think about....

There were 32 golfers under par. When Raymond Floyd won it with a -17, there were only seven other golfers under par.

Nuts. Still the craziest thing in golf is Tiger winning at Pebble Beach in 2000 with a -12. 2nd place was at +3.

On the surface it appears Spieth has everything going. Just purchased a huge house, won the Masters, his girlfriend is hot, his buddies were there to see him win, and he has an awesome charity.

Poor kid, it's all downhill from here. :D

Jordan Spieth is absolutely ruining college golf. He's completely throwing his life away by ditching the Longhorns after a year and a half. I wish he'd done things the right way and gotten his degree before going pro.

The sarcasm is oozing from every pore of this post.:lol2:

Jordan Spieth is absolutely ruining college golf. He's completely throwing his life away by ditching the Longhorns after a year and a half. I wish he'd done things the right way and gotten his degree before going pro.

He's a hole-in-one-and-done

Was anyone else looking for the open mouth clowns and Windmills yesterday? Course was very easy IMO and there were several great scores. I guess they wanted to see someone catch Spieth so the pin placements stayed virtually the same for each day.

The course played way softer then intended due to the rain. ALos, aren't the Sunday pins always in the same place?

Am I correct that caddies generally make 10%?

I don't think the top players pay this much any more. A few years ago I read that Ernie Els pays his caddy a salary rather than a percentage. I believe other top pros do the same or pay a much lesser %. The purses have just gotten too high to pay 10% for the top guys who are making $5MM plus...