Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Gonzaga Predictions

Featured Replies

Duke rolls in the Duke Invitational region.

 

It is the Duke Invitation, Coach K has to do the half time interviews now, Wojo and Collins are gone, and he doesn't Capel to talk.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a good game. I think Gonzaga's size will give Duke problems down low. Will be interesting to see how Gonzaga combats the quickness of thr Duke guards. I'm really looking forward to this one.

 

I'll say Gonzaga 78-76

Every single year I see this complaint, they ALWAYS place top seeds near home. It happens every year, same reason UK plays in Louisville every year. It's the way the system works. Complain about something else.

 

Well actually this is the first time UK played in Louisville since 2012 and I don't know when the last time was before that. Just saying... :D

  • Author
Well actually this is the first time UK played in Louisville since 2012 and I don't know when the last time was before that. Just saying... :D

 

Oh sorry, Indy last year, quite a drive. And 2013... well....

Duke will abuse Gonzaga with dribble penetration on offense and putting the deeper Zags team in foul trouble early. If they try zone Duke might score 75 by halftime.

 

On defense the ball pressure on Pangos will be relentless, it will expose him as a soft and slow floppy haired guard that has made the most of hiding in the Pacific Northwest. The ball pressure across the board will negate the height advantage the Bulldogs have.

Duke rolls.

 

 

Duke 87

 

Gonzaga 69

Which matchup in this game does Gonzaga have an advantage?

None! I think Duke's starting 5 has match up advantages across the board against every team in the nation.

Gonzaga 83-80.

Oh sorry, Indy last year, quite a drive. And 2013... well....

 

Hey I'm just saying it hasn't been in the same state all the time like Duke usually gets. However it still didn't stop Duke from having a few 1st round losses lately...:D

 

Duke wins by 7 against Gonzaga I think.

Two of the teams with the most class in the entire field.

 

 

 

What has class got your Buckeys...

Duke isn't going to have a tough game until the national title game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.