Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Gonzaga Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm really really hoping to get the chance to witness Wiltjer guard Winslow :lol2:

  • Author

I'll start... Kyle Wiltjer is so slow he just found out that Gonzaga was a 2 seed in the tournament.

I think this will be a good game but the Zags are in place they are not custom to being in. I say Duke 78-71.

Once Duke gets to this point they are a tough out. My problem with Duke over the last 20 years are the second and third round exits to double seeded teams, though that loss to Indiana at Rupp Arena and the loss to UK in 98' are the ones that hurt the most

Wiltjer is so slow he can't even beat @PurplePride92 aka Fat Jason in a race.

Duke's half court ball pressure will once again do in a team that just can't match them athletically.

 

Duke 88-75

Somehow I can't believe they haven't moved the game to somewhere in North Carolina. It seems like Duke usually doesn't leave the state until the final four. I am rooting for the Zags, but Duke will probably advance.

Blue Devils 67-61

  • Author
Somehow I can't believe they haven't moved the game to somewhere in North Carolina. It seems like Duke usually doesn't leave the state until the final four. I am rooting for the Zags, but Duke will probably advance.

 

Every single year I see this complaint, they ALWAYS place top seeds near home. It happens every year, same reason UK plays in Louisville every year. It's the way the system works. Complain about something else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.