Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Gonzaga Predictions

Featured Replies

I usually would agree and you may be correct, every year it seems that whatever region that Duke is in is usually named the "Duke Invitational". This was the case this season, by far the easiest Region imo.

I just believe that this is finally Gonzaga's year for the final four, they seem to have all of the ingredients.

 

The numbers and stats say UK had the easiest region but by all means let your Duke hate consume all logic. :thumb:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Duke win wouldn't bother me today. I'd love to see Louisville send them home; otherwise I'm fine with UK beating them in the final!

Duke by 19

 

Nice 5 minutes into the game prediction. :lol2:

Nice 5 minutes into the game prediction. :lol2:

 

I thought 29 was a little high.

I thought 29 was a little high.

 

Wait about 2 more hours and I think you can nail it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.