Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Gonzaga Predictions

Featured Replies

Duke rolls in the Duke Invitational region.

 

Please. UK just won 78-39 in the Sweet 16. Kill that noise.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duke isn't going to have a tough game until the national title game.

 

Yeah. Okay. Last night wasn't tough. :no:

 

What will you say if Gonzaga wins?

Yeah. Okay. Last night wasn't tough. :no:

 

What will you say if Gonzaga wins?

 

That one wasn't tough. They just toyed with Utah.

 

Gonzaga isn't beating Duke. Both teams will get their points, but your Blue Devils will get more.

Please. UK just won 78-39 in the Sweet 16. Kill that noise.

 

Watch out for Wiltjer, he's a poor man's Bird when he had a bad back.

Duke by 1. Okafor hits 2 FTs with 0.1 on the clock for the win.

That one wasn't tough. They just toyed with Utah.

 

Gonzaga isn't beating Duke. Both teams will get their points, but your Blue Devils will get more.

 

They better or I'm gonna come find you, lil boi. I will find you!!!!!!!!

Second game in a row where Duke is out whited, not many 1 and done white kids. Duke by 7

They better or I'm gonna come find you, lil boi. I will find you!!!!!!!!

 

:lol2::lol2:

 

You're going to have to travel quite the distance to track me down. :lol2:

:lol2::lol2:

 

You're going to have to travel quite the distance to track me down. :lol2:

 

I'm headed south early Wednesday morning. Watch your back.....

Duke isn't going to have a tough game until the national title game.

 

I usually would agree and you may be correct, every year it seems that whatever region that Duke is in is usually named the "Duke Invitational". This was the case this season, by far the easiest Region imo.

I just believe that this is finally Gonzaga's year for the final four, they seem to have all of the ingredients.

  • Author
:lol2::lol2:

 

You're going to have to travel quite the distance to track me down. :lol2:

 

I live in NKY :lol2:

Which matchup in this game does Gonzaga have an advantage?

 

Depth. Bout it.

I think the most interesting matchup is at center. Obviously Okafor will get his points. But can the big man for the Zags make Okafor work on the defensive end and possibly get him in foul trouble.

I am rooting for Duke to win. I told friends last night as long as we win, then I wanted both UL and Duke to win today. Then I just need UK to win the final two games, because I would love to see a final of UK vs. Duke or UK vs. UL. On the flip side the worst thing that could happen would be for UK to lose haha. So I just have to hope that doesn't happen. So go Duke today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.