Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Notre Dame Predictions

Elite 8 Who wins? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Elite 8 Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      92%
      59
    • Notre Dame
      7%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's bigger? The win to stop UCLA's streak wasn't for a Final 4 berth.

 

I still say the UCLA win in '74. It put Notre Dame on the map for Digger. Plus it was 88 Games!

 

Then add it was vs Bill Walton, Jammal Wilkes, Dave Meyers and company. They had never lost in their careers til that day.

I still say the UCLA win in '74. It put Notre Dame on the map for Digger. Plus it was 88 Games!

 

Then add it was vs Bill Walton, Jammal Wilkes, Dave Meyers and company. They had never lost in their careers til that day.

 

I'll give you it was a bigger upset, but I still say this win would be much bigger for Notre Dame basketball.

74 was the biggest win ever, shoot, did people even know ND had a Bball team before that?

I'm here in the arena. Right now, it's about half and half UK and ND fans....

I'm here in the arena. Right now, it's about half and half UK and ND fans....

 

Well they are America's team

I'm here in the arena. Right now, it's about half and half UK and ND fans....

 

Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelStar 52s52 seconds ago

 

To clarify, it's about 94 percent Kentucky blue here. Maybe 95 percent. If there's green here, it's blue-looking green.

Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelStar 52s52 seconds ago

 

To clarify, it's about 94 percent Kentucky blue here. Maybe 95 percent. If there's green here, it's blue-looking green.

 

Unequivocally not true. I have two UK fans in my section. One Is my wife. We're completely surrounded by ND fans.

Unequivocally not true. I have two UK fans in my section. One Is my wife. We're completely surrounded by ND fans.

 

So every journalist there is lying??? :lol2:

So every journalist there is lying??? :lol2:

 

Won't let me post picture. I text it to you. My wife even said, I've never been so disappointed to see so many notre Dame fans. (She's an nd football fan)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.