9th Region Starter Predictions

Is that the Cardinal Pacelli kid? Last I heard he was coming to CCH with the 8th grade Fredrick.

No there is another Cardinal Pacelli kid, T.J Deere who is coming with Freddy's nephew Jack Davin. Apparently he is pretty darn good and already 6'3.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add him to Fleek, Coldiron and Thelen that's 4 incoming frosh 6'-3" or better......that will be an imposing team, and they can all play.

Curious that the Bishop that is a sophomore is not being mentioned in the mix for CCH next year.

Add him to Fleek' date=' Coldiron and Thelen that's 4 incoming frosh 6'-3" or better......that will be an imposing team, and they can all play. Curious that the Bishop that is a sophomore is not being mentioned in the mix for CCH next year.[/quote']

Agreed. He is a nice field general and I would think he would see varsity minutes.

I shook hands and talked to the Thelan kid for 15-20 seconds at the Diocesan Tournament, but came away with the feeling that he has a very mature outlook, will accept a challenge, is strong as a bull ox, and has a handshake that feels like he does concrete work.

My gut is it won't take him long to make his presence felt.

Fleek is 6'3? I havent seen him in a couple years.

I know Coldiron is there and Thelen is more like 6'4

That Frosh team will be unreal.

Yes, at least 6'-3".....him, Thelen and Coldiron are all similar size. Thelen is probably the center out of that group w/ the other two moving to forward. Fleek and Coldiron can both handle the ball pretty well.

Does anyone know who will be starting for NCC? 2 obvious starters would be Weyer and E Anderson.

As MTGL said, I mentioned that in Post #9 .

But I expect to see the following:

S Pangallo

Hall

E Anderson

L Moeves

Weyer

B Anderson, Ludwig, Wurtz off the bench with maybe another juniors to be (Stoelting, Neff, Wrobleski) getting spot minutes here and there. And if Jake Smith plays, I think he is a regular in the rotation as well.

Newcath won't have as much talent as these past few years but should still have a solid team that is in the top 5 in the region next year.

I assume you're talking about the lack of size in the region next year.

Seems to happen every year...nothing like the 03 season when it seemed like every team in the region had a 6'6 starting center and guards were all in the 6'2-6'4 range.

I remember that year Walter. Rasso from Boone, Kuhn from Conner, I can't believe I don't remember the kids name from Ryle - was that Doehlman? (sp) I think Brock was at SK that year, and Neltner was at Highlands. Am I thinking of the right years?