9th Region Starter Predictions

Guest Panther22

Ludlow Returns almost everyone , had two seniors , one in Cameron Hart who will hurt as he has was a three year starter but other than that bring everything else back . Will have a strong senior class this year with seven of them .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ludlow Returns almost everyone , had two seniors , one in Cameron Hart who will hurt as he has was a three year starter but other than that bring everything else back . Will have a strong senior class this year with seven of them .

Good to hear!

I miss basketball already.

So does anyone know about beechwood?

They graduate their only scoring threats, Huff and Brock. Ben Toebbe may be a scoring threat in the future. JT Toebbe, Bankamper, and the Benson kids are not scoring threats. Didn't their JV team have 8th graders and Freshman on it. Beechwood is way far away.

Ben Toebbe

JT Toebbe

Bankamper

Gannon Huff

Benson

Thanks! I've never heard of the bankemper and benson kids. Are they atheltic, skilled, can they do anything on the court?

Both started most of last season. All you need to do is look up their stats on Khsaa.

For someone from Union that reports on basketball you sure do not know much about Ryle. The returning players are Turner, Scherr, OHara, Driscoll, Owens, Webster, Cheesman. You left off Bryce Ashley, who started some games as a sophomore this season and Austin McDaniel, who can really play. He missed most of last season but will be a big time contributor next year. You also did not include Zac Kircheler, who is 6'5 and started down the stretch.

For someone from Union that reports on basketball you sure do not know much about Ryle. The returning players are Turner, Scherr, OHara, Driscoll, Owens, Webster, Cheesman. You left off Bryce Ashley, who started some games as a sophomore this season and Austin McDaniel, who can really play. He missed most of last season but will be a big time contributor next year. You also did not include Zac Kircheler, who is 6'5 and started down the stretch.

Josh Puthoff and Parker Bysek are also returning players that will contribute

I never claimed to be an expect on Ryle basketball...I simply listed the kids that I knew were returning WITHOUT looking at a roster. The 8 that I listed were kids that I had seen and remembered from the few times throughout the season that I saw them. If you're the Ryle basketball expect please post more about these kids so others, myself included, are informed.

And what does being from Union have to with anything?? FWIW, I live in Independence but simply haven't updated my location since moving. Should I all of a sudden know everything about SK basketball as well?

No, if you are going to post like the expert, do a little homework. People view you as the guy to go to concerning basketball on here (and I mean that as a compliment). If you are going to represent kids, then represent. People get on here and spout off about what they know but do not know as much as they let on. If you do not know, then don't post anything.

No, if you are going to post like the expert, do a little homework. People view you as the guy to go to concerning basketball on here (and I mean that as a compliment). If you are going to represent kids, then represent. That is why this board is bad in many ways. People get on here and spout off about what they know but do not know as much as they let on. If you do not know, then don't post anything.

Again..I never claimed to be the Ryle basketball expert.

Someone asked about Ryle basketball and I responded with what I knew they returned. What's wrong with that? If that all of a sudden means I don't know much, my apologies for even mentioning the returning kids that I know of and my GUESS as to which could possibly start.

Have a great day.