9th Region Starter Predictions

My guess is Collier is the likely starter. Suprenant will get some run as well.

Who is the light skinned kid they had at the JV level that was pretty good? Long, athletic, wore #44 maybe?

I know Coach Hicks has high hopes for him.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross likely starting line up:

Leighton Schrand

Erich Jakubowski

Hamilton Scott

Tyler Bezold

Derrick Barnes

Indians are another team...like Conner, who should be improved this coming season with 4 starters back.

St Henry (Just a guess, paging @Just Jim)

Adam Goetz

Paul Wallenhorst

Grant Williams

*Steven Maley

*Josh Hannon

*Not really sure about these spots. Can add in the mix the Ethan and Elliot Berling or Brady Meiman?

Edited by hoops5

PG -- Ruthsatz

SG -- CVH

SF -- Flood

PF -- Mayer

C -- Heppler / Ziegelmeyer

I'm sure some growing pains next year for this young team, but by end of year will be in the hunt again. The program is going to miss Bo Schuh; haven't been too many 6'6" athletes like him in Park Hills over the years. Although I'm thinking Nick Thelen will play a lot like Bo in years to come. May even be taller by Jr/Sr years.

I can't recall, did Bo get much varsity time his Freshman year?

[/b]

I'm sure some growing pains next year for this young team, but by end of year will be in the hunt again. The program is going to miss Bo Schuh; haven't been too many 6'6" athletes like him in Park Hills over the years. Although I'm thinking Nick Thelen will play a lot like Bo in years to come. May even be taller by Jr/Sr years.

Thelen will be a better athlete, whether taller or not.

[/b]

Bo didn't play much during his frosh year....got minutes his soph year but coming out party was v Tony Campbell and Holy Cross in the district tournament.

Is it my imagination or did the 9th region just shrink? :lol2:

I assume you're talking about the lack of size in the region next year.

Seems to happen every year...nothing like the 03 season when it seemed like every team in the region had a 6'6 starting center and guards were all in the 6'2-6'4 range.

[/b]

He did not get much run as a frosh. Played for the frosh and JV team.