Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dick Vitale: Cool or Creepy?

Featured Replies

Can't stand Vitale! Beginning of the season Duke was his team now he is on UK's bandwagon.

 

He's allowed to do that....

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably need to ask Ashley if it is cool or creepy.

He is getting near retirement. Need to take advantages of the opportunities presented.

 

Maybe it was on his bucket list.

I'm leaning with a little creepy...and by a little, I mean a lot. Thoughts?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49627[/ATTACH]

 

The guy in the background can't even watch. :puke:

Can't stand Vitale! Beginning of the season Duke was his team now he is on UK's bandwagon.

 

That's because they pulled him off all of their games.

Hey!! If one of you guys ever had the chance to kiss Ashley Judd, I guaran damn tee you, you would go all out! Give the old guy some cred.

She sure is pooching her chest out for him,

 

I call it leaning away.... gives the appearance of sticking your chest out....

if there were a bet that she had to kiss Dickie V again...with tongue...if UK won it all. That might be just enough to have me root for UK to win it.;)

I'm leaning with a little creepy...and by a little, I mean a lot. Thoughts?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49627[/ATTACH]

 

My mom said that old man is just plain ole..............horny. :ohbrother:

  • Author

She defended the kiss on MSNBC today and said she is going to press charges against social media bullies on twitter.

Yeah, Real Creepy! Like rubbing on Dan Shulman type of creepy!

He's both but I don't mind him people just can't have fun anymore.

"Why So Serious"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.