Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dick Vitale: Cool or Creepy?

Featured Replies

Its so weird looking when I first saw it I thought it was photoshopped. It looks creepy to me.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the article cat posted, she said she planted the kiss on Dickie V. Sure looks the other way around to me.

Ashley looks like she'd rather be doing anything at the moment besides getting a kiss from Dick. Creepy.

 

I really like Vitale but i got to agree ....creepy. Actually that's hard to look at. lol

My mom said that old man is just plain ole..............horny. :ohbrother:

 

I hope to heck I'm still that horny when I'm his age! (naturally of course)

Hey!! If one of you guys ever had the chance to kiss Ashley Judd, I guaran damn tee you, you would go all out! Give the old guy some cred.

 

:lol2: Oh i give him credit ...still looks creepy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.