Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Does Your Bracket Look Like?

Featured Replies

The two teams people are going to put too far out in their brackets IMO are Notre Dame and Iowa St. I go with defense at tournament time and those two teams are suspect defensively.

 

I agree with you except for ND has an easier path. Iowa St. has been such a let down the past few years.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky, Arizona, Michigan State, Duke

Kentucky, Arizona, Michigan State, Duke

 

Me too and I'm not feeling confident at all about Michigan State but rocking it haha!

Mine looks great, I haven't lost a game yet, sounds familiar.

Me too and I'm not feeling confident at all about Michigan State but rocking it haha!

 

Haha. Everyone else is picking to predictable, gotta be a wildcard somewhere!

Final Four:

 

Villanova

Iowa State

Kentucky

Arizona/Wisconsin (did two and split these... Whisky is better, but the West is in LA and Arizona will be de facto home there... one of the few I split)

 

 

Upsets:

 

Wyoming over Northern Iowa... watched a ton of Wyoming late games. They were a top 25 team and lost Larry Nance Jr to mono and it ended up causing a huge losing streak... people have forgotten what they were then and what they became again when he came back

 

UCI over Louisville just because Louisville doesn't seem to be playing well

 

BYU/Ole Miss winner (likely BYU, but can see it either way) over Xavier

 

Wichita State over Kansas in the round of 32, but that one seems trendy

 

 

VEGAS makes me take note of:

 

OSU favored over VCU,

Wichita St. favored over Indiana,

narrow spread between Buffalo and West Virginia,

narrow spread between Valparaiso and Maryland,

Louisville (Cards turn it on in the tourney)

Gonzaga

Wisconsin

Notre Dame

What does my bracket look like? Well instead of waiting until next week I just lit it on fire now. So it looks kind of ashy at this point.

What does my bracket look like? Well instead of waiting until next week I just lit it on fire now. So it looks kind of ashy at this point.

 

So par with the picking up a girl life............Sorry I had too.

I'm mulling taking Utah over Duke...

A double digit seed has made the sweet 16 like 26 times in the past 28 years... Who's your pick?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.