Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Does Your Bracket Look Like?

Featured Replies

Well as exciting as yesterday was, today is looking to be the exact opposite. Boring first couple games so far...

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25-7

 

I have been in a slump doing this for a few years now.

 

My bracket is done, but there is always next year, I hope.(At my age I do not COUNT THAT FAR AHEAD)

25-7 - with 14 Sweet 16 teams and all my Elite 8 teams alive. I still feel pretty good about it. In 2nd in my bourbon bracket and tied for 10th in the big bracket I enter every year.

Go Dayton.

 

Not that I have them. But had Providence over Oklahoma.

Final 4:

Uk

Wisconsin

Duke

nc state

The last guy out of the 11.5 million to have a perfect bracket has now fallen he had Ohio St. picked to beat Zona so now there are none.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.