Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Does Your Bracket Look Like?

Featured Replies

Just entered a bracket where the winner gets 15 bottles of rare bourbon. Never wanted to win a bracket so bad.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky

Arizona

mich state

Gonzaga

The two teams people are going to put too far out in their brackets IMO are Notre Dame and Iowa St. I go with defense at tournament time and those two teams are suspect defensively.

 

Boom. VoR on it.

Boom. VoR on it.

 

On it ... but stupidly :banghead: did not follow my own advice and had them winning this game.... and the next one. :no: :lol2:

Edited by Voice of Reason

Oh also because I'm 100% biased I had my FF- Duke, Notre Dame, UNC, Virgina. Duke over UNC in the National Championship.

Worst March ever for me.

 

You and me both, brother. You should stick to the college football tourney...didn't you do pretty well picking that one? :thumb::lol2:

I need a ...........MULLIGAN.............:puke:

  • Author

Well mine was over basically after the 2nd game of the tournament was over when Iowa State lost lol. I had them going to the championship game before losing to UK.

Well mine was over basically after the 2nd game of the tournament was over when Iowa State lost lol. I had them going to the championship game before losing to UK.

 

Don't sweat it FC, you certainly weren't alone, several in the bracket contests that I'm in had Iowa State going to the Final 4 as well. That was certainly a trendy selection.

As for the original question / tread title ? Pretty much in pieces and in the trash can .....that's what my brackets look like. I do still have my final four safe but then again it's only been one day. :D

You and me both' date=' brother. You should stick to the college football tourney...didn't you do pretty well picking that one? :thumb::lol2:[/quote']

 

All so true!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.