Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Does Your Bracket Look Like?

Featured Replies

I only have about 6 upsets in the first round (second round), and most of my upsets come in the 2nd round (third round). However my elite 8 then looks like this:

 

My elite 8 is:

 

UK/Witchita State

Wisconsin/Arizona

Duke/Iowa State

Villanova/Michigan State

 

Final Four:

UK/Arizona

Iowa State/Villanova

 

Championship:

UK/Iowa State

 

Champion: UK

UK 65

Iowa State 59

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Elite Eight:

 

Kentucky/Notre Dame

North Carolina/Arizona

Villanova/Virginia

Duke/Iowa State

 

Final Four:

Kentucky/Arizona

Villanova/Duke

 

Finals:

Kentucky/Duke

 

Champion: Kentucky

Eastern Washington over Georgetown is a Lock.

The two teams people are going to put too far out in their brackets IMO are Notre Dame and Iowa St. I go with defense at tournament time and those two teams are suspect defensively.

FF

UK, Arizona, Nova, Gonzaga

I think Duke should have been a 2 seed. The 1 seeds should be UK, Arizona, Wisconsin and Villanova. Duke not only got a 1 seed, they got one of the the worst 2 seeds in their bracket, which makes it look like they are either the #2 or #3 of the 1 seeds. I think Gonzaga and Kansas are the two lowest 2 seeds. Wisconsin is the lowest 1 seed if they did the snake because Arizona is the best of the 2 seeds.

Final Four is UK, Arizona, Nova, Duke.

Final Four is UK, Arizona, Nova, Duke.

 

I agree with your first two, but for some reason I just feel that neither Nova or Duke will make the final four.

First glance, I have UK, Arizona, Nova, and Iowa State as my Final Four.

Prelim Bracket:

 

UK (Champion)

Wisconsin

UVA (Runner-up)

Zaga

  • Author
I think Duke should have been a 2 seed. The 1 seeds should be UK, Arizona, Wisconsin and Villanova. Duke not only got a 1 seed, they got one of the the worst 2 seeds in their bracket, which makes it look like they are either the #2 or #3 of the 1 seeds. I think Gonzaga and Kansas are the two lowest 2 seeds. Wisconsin is the lowest 1 seed if they did the snake because Arizona is the best of the 2 seeds.

 

We already know which order the one seeds were. When they announced them they went in order. UK was the overall one seed, Nova was the 2nd ranked one seed, Duke was the third ranked one seed, and Wisconsin was the 4th overall one seed. They went to this a few years ago where they put the the number overall and the 4th ranked one seed on the same side and the 2nd and 3rd on the other end this way if things go by chalk you have the two overall ranked teams in the finals.

  • Author
First glance, I have UK, Arizona, Nova, and Iowa State as my Final Four.

 

Same here. I was half asleep when I filled out my bracket last night and that is what I came up with. Which I make the same picks for each bracket pool I play in. However I think I am keeping the same picks I did last night.

Cincy over UK in the 3rd Round!

 

 

 

 

 

kidding.

Final four:UK,Arizona,Virginia, and Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.