Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midwest Regional Thoughts

Featured Replies

Top 4 seeds

#1 UK

#2 Kansas

#3 Notre Dame

#4 Maryland

 

I thought the Cats bracket could have been tougher Notre Dame is playing well. But I think it played out good for the Cats.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notre Dame toughest team in the bracket (not counting the Cats) IMO

Possible @gametime invitational in the second (really third) round...with Kentucky and Cincinnati possible.

Notre Dame is definitely the toughest out to me. The good (and bad) thing about them though is they are super streaky. Odds are that they're not on each game.

After watching ND in ACC Championship I thought they may be one of the teams who could give UK a game. No favor was done matching them up in same region.

After watching ND in ACC Championship I thought they may be one of the teams who could give UK a game. No favor was done matching them up in same region.

 

With a player like Grant, you never know what can happen. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of having them, I figured we would. As long as Kentucky takes care of business, they will be in the Final Four.

With a player like Grant, you never know what can happen. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of having them, I figured we would. As long as Kentucky takes care of business, they will be in the Final Four.

 

I have already been booed here in the house about this statement. But giving a game is still not beating. I am not predicting ND win - but they at least provide a different look to the Cats.

Looking at ordering tickets for that Saturday session. UC v UK would be fun.

Better off buying them all now than to wait until Saturday off scalpers.

Better off buying them all now than to wait until Saturday off scalpers.

 

I did buy them. Now just need UC to beat Purdue on Thursday...

UK beat the 2 seed by 32.

 

Piece of cake.

When will the times for the games be announced?

  • Author
When will the times for the games be announced?

 

Usually in the morning I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.