Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midwest Regional Thoughts

Featured Replies

Usually in the morning I think.

 

Tonight...

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight...

 

Folks gotta be able to tell their bosses Monday morning what days this week they won't be working.

Folks gotta be able to tell their bosses Monday morning what days this week they won't be working.

 

Neither Thursday or Friday. Regardless of UK's tip time. :lol2:

Folks gotta be able to tell their bosses Monday morning what days this week they won't be working.

 

Normally I would be doing everything that I could do to make sure that I could get away from work and watch the game live, however, this first round game is basically a foregone conclusion so I'll probably be satisfied with DVRing the game and catching it after work. Only question will be by how much will UK win.

Kentucky plays at 9:45 on Thursday night. UC plays at 7:10.

Notre Dame and Maryland both could give us a good game.

 

:wave:

I don't know squat about Purdue. How does UC match up with them, GT?

I don't know squat about Purdue. How does UC match up with them, GT?

 

Mirror image. Big, physical, struggle to shoot but have a couple guys that can get hot. Should be a blood bath...

Notre Dame toughest team in the bracket (not counting the Cats) IMO

 

Maryland isn't too shabby.

Folks gotta be able to tell their bosses Monday morning what days this week they won't be working.

 

Heck, I put in my days off back in December. Don't need them planning some major meeting on me like they tried to do in 2011 haha!

Folks gotta be able to tell their bosses Monday morning what days this week they won't be working.

 

Neither Thursday or Friday. Regardless of UK's tip time. :lol2:

 

I'm with ya Hangman.

 

Heck, I put in my days off back in December. Don't need them planning some major meeting on me like they tried to do in 2011 haha!

Mirror image. Big, physical, struggle to shoot but have a couple guys that can get hot. Should be a blood bath...

 

Yeah, I figure that's going to be first one to 55.

Feel Kentucky got the best draw possible. Don't see anyone in the Midwest giving them any kind of trouble.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.