Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Midwest Regional Thoughts

Featured Replies

Feel Kentucky got the best draw possible. Don't see anyone in the Midwest giving them any kind of trouble.

Notre Dame is dangerous, particularly if they get hot from 3 range.

It's impressive to beat Duke and UNC back-to-back on what amounted to a home court advantage for both.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Nantz and Grant Hill thought that this was by far the toughest bracket, with the East being the weakest. Jim Calhoun thought that the east was the hardest, guess it's just a matter of perspective.

Texas scares me. They are the one team that can match up. I realize they haven't played well at times, but that is our most difficult matchup. I hope they play bad early.

Texas scares me. They are the one team that can match up. I realize they haven't played well at times, but that is our most difficult matchup. I hope they play bad early.

 

I just don't see how a Rick Barnes let team can win enough games in the tournament to face Kentucky in the Elite Eight. I do like their personnel though. I got them at least winning one against Butler.

I just don't see how a Rick Barnes let team can win enough games in the tournament to face Kentucky in the Elite Eight. I do like their personnel though. I got them at least winning one against Butler.

 

Yeah, they'd have to win 3 games to get to Kentucky. So in other words, there is no chance it happens. :lol2:

BPI suggests easy road to final 4 for UK. Odds to win title are crazy UK-even, Kansas 40-1, N.Dame 60-1, MD 75-1, Texas 100-1 in the midwest.

Notre Dame is dangerous, particularly if they get hot from 3 range.

It's impressive to beat Duke and UNC back-to-back on what amounted to a home court advantage for both.

 

How does Notre Dame guard UK. I'm just not seeing it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.