March 4, 201511 yr Andrew Harrison has been outstanding the past 10 games. He's 1 assist away from being top 20 in UK history. Only Rondo is in the top 20 without playing 3 years.
March 4, 201511 yr Just keep winning... Blowout, close games, whatever it takes.... It's exactly how a tourney championship run would likely be anyway... Blow out some teams and fight tooth and nail from elite 8 and on. Go Cats!
March 4, 201511 yr Karl Towns is unstoppable. I honestly think he ends up the top pick in the draft. Still not sure why he wasn't out there more in the1st half. I'm not completely sure but I believe that he picked up his 2nd foul and Cal pulled him.
March 4, 201511 yr Karl Towns is unstoppable. I honestly think he ends up the top pick in the draft. Still not sure why he wasn't out there more in the1st half. He had two fouls if I remember correctly. His ceiling sure is high, especially when you consider that he could still be playing high school basketball as a senior.
March 4, 201511 yr No mention of a flop yet? Hmm. :popcorn: If you're talking about Harrison, he most definitely got hit, just with the body, not in the face.
March 4, 201511 yr No mention of a flop yet? Hmm. :popcorn: If you're talking about Harrison, he most definitely got hit, just with the body, not in the face. He's obviously talking about the flop by the Georgia player that got Towns his 4th foul. :sssh::popcorn::lol2:
March 4, 201511 yr It was pretty bad. What happened? I was multi tasking during the game so must have missed it.
March 4, 201511 yr If you're talking about Harrison, he most definitely got hit, just with the body, not in the face. There is no justifying it, but I applaud your effort. :lol2: Just wanted us all to acknowledge the lack of "noticing" on this particular instance as opposed to another from earlier in the season. It's all good.
March 4, 201511 yr The twins are stone cold killers, they are nasty competitive and rise to the challenge! They do not back down at all, they keep coming at you until you quit or they win, ruthless!
March 4, 201511 yr There is no justifying it, but I applaud your effort. :lol2: Just wanted us all to acknowledge the lack of "noticing" on this particular instance as opposed to another from earlier in the season. It's all good. They kept showing Harrison for the next ten minutes flexing his jaw, opening and closing it, wiping his mouth checking for blood, and putting his fingers in his mouth to see if any of his teeth were loose.
March 4, 201511 yr There is no justifying it, but I applaud your effort. :lol2: Just wanted us all to acknowledge the lack of "noticing" on this particular instance as opposed to another from earlier in the season. It's all good. Of course it's not going to be talked about. He's a Wildcat for goodness sakes! :lol2:
March 4, 201511 yr There is no justifying it, but I applaud your effort. :lol2: Just wanted us all to acknowledge the lack of "noticing" on this particular instance as opposed to another from earlier in the season. It's all good. Harrison's was a flop. I am not sure what you call what Chris Jones did. He LeBroned and was called out on a national stage for it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.