March 4, 201511 yr Not saying it was a flop but Towns 5th. foul was not a foul. Towns had the ball and the Georgia player just ran into a bigger man and went flying. That's what I thought also but it's a common problem.
March 4, 201511 yr Watch any guard in America throw that head back when they think contact is Coming. Quinn Cook, Tyus Jones, An. Harrison, Terry Rozier, Chris Jones , Q. Snider, Marcus Paige and so on so forth.
March 4, 201511 yr Not saying it was a flop but Towns 5th. foul was not a foul. Towns had the ball and the Georgia player just ran into a bigger man and went flying. True.
March 4, 201511 yr I won't lie, I was really nervous in that 2nd half, but they were able to pull it out and get the W. Harrisons played very well. Ulis had an off shooting night. Yep, but the kid had 5 rebounds to go along with a team high 4 assist. Also played 31 minutes with zero turnovers.
March 5, 201511 yr Yep, but the kid had 5 rebounds to go along with a team high 4 assist. Also played 31 minutes with zero turnovers. Not hating. I am a big fan of Ulis. Just wish he would have hit one of those open threes.
March 5, 201511 yr KAT is a beast, he is climbing up the boards. This team wins every way possible, I love it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.