Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Georgia 64

Featured Replies

I love it! They needed games like this! Go cats!

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0-4 is usually considered an "off night".

 

Most of them were wide open looks too.

Towns' 2nd half play is deservingly getting praise, but the twins were outstanding tonight.

 

The play call where Ulis and Towns worked the 2 man game was brilliantly designed and executed.

 

As for Georgia, you've gotta hit those free throws. I thought they lost their composure and their legs those last 5 minutes or so.

Towns' 2nd half play is deservingly getting praise, but the twins were outstanding tonight.

 

The play call where Ulis and Towns worked the 2 man game was brilliantly designed and executed.

 

As for Georgia, you've gotta hit those free throws. I thought they lost their composure and their legs those last 5 minutes or so.

 

They need to run that pick and roll game with those 2 more.

 

 

Twins with 28 points tonight. Sneaky good game from them.

Edited by HammerTime

The play call where Ulis and Towns worked the 2 man game was brilliantly designed and executed.

 

:thumb: Beautiful play.

I personally don't care what people who think they need a loss say. You can learn just as much if not more about your team and how to compete in that game than if they lost.

Andrew Harrison played an excellent game.

 

Towns looked like the #2 pick in the draft tonight.

 

Willie was off and on but he made great plays down the stretch. Biggest plays of the game - his defensive steal that led to Aaron's fast break layup followed by a rebound put back when Aaron missed the and one free throw. Those two plays took the game from UK down by 6 with 5 minutes to go and Georgia with the ball, to UK down by 2.

I personally don't care what people who think they need a loss say. You can learn just as much if not more about your team and how to compete in that game than if they lost.

 

That's all crap IMO. I agree with you.

Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs - Box Score - March 03, 2015 - ESPN

 

I thought that this one would be fairly close, it really didn't surprise me. U.K. Made the Plays When They Had to Make Them. UGA is a good basketball team who like most U.K. opponets, played their best game of the season. UGA is extremely well coached, had a great game plan and executed that plan. I think that this one will help the Cats, have had several blowouts / over at the half lately and imo they needed a close one. Forcing turnovers and scoring off turnovers along with U.K.'s play down the stretch won this game. When a team doesn't play it's absolute best on the road and wins it says a lot.

 

Florida coming in on Saturday for the season finale, 30-0 looking for an unbeaten 31-0 regular season. Make no mistake that the CATS will get the Gators best shot. A win over U.K. on senior day coupled with spoiling an undefeated season would absolutely make a sub par UF team's season.

GO BIG BLUE !!!

I personally don't care what people who think they need a loss say. You can learn just as much if not more about your team and how to compete in that game than if they lost.

 

I was thinking about that tonight. I would rather them

I was thinking about that tonight. I would rather them not know what a loss is like and down the stretch just believe they will pull it out again, like always.

I personally don't care what people who think they need a loss say. You can learn just as much if not more about your team and how to compete in that game than if they lost.

I absolutely Agree ! How that anyone believes that a loss anytime, regardless of circumstances is beyond me. Should winning not be the objective then why keep score ?

75% of the way to 40-0.

 

:ohbrother: :sssh: If the Cats should lose then You are to blame ! :lol2:

Karl Towns is unstoppable.

 

I honestly think he ends up the top pick in the draft. Still not sure why he wasn't out there more in the1st half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.