March 1, 201511 yr Rupp was rocking yesterday. You saw very little Arkansas fans in the crowd. One of the best games I have been to.
March 1, 201511 yr Here is a recap along with some highlihgts ... including the FILTHY WCS Block at about the 20sec. mark ..... Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Kentucky Wildcats Recap - CBSSports.com
March 1, 201511 yr I didn't think Arkansas played all that bad, they were just caught in a buzz saw. UK goes to a different level when the twins drive the ball to the hoop. People love to talk about UK's size on the interior, but where it is most damaging for opponents is when they take advantage of their skill set.
March 1, 201511 yr Great game by all the Cats except Dakari. I'm surprised Lee didn't get to play more. 3 minutes? Great focus and team effort though until Cal put the brakes on. Almost got it to the Vegas line. Just sayin.
March 1, 201511 yr Great game by all the Cats except Dakari. I'm surprised Lee didn't get to play more. 3 minutes? Great focus and team effort though until Cal put the brakes on. Almost got it to the Vegas line. Just sayin. Lee is just a pogo stick, he has a long journey to go on offense.
March 1, 201511 yr Lee is just a pogo stick, he has a long journey to go on offense. I seem to remember the Michigan game last year though, plus Dakari was flat out awful yesterday. Some of those minutes should have goon to Lee IMO.
March 1, 201511 yr U had the best team in college basketball playing against another average at best team, so the result was what it should have been. College basketball continues to spiral in a downward direction and with the rules we have it will only get worse. U.K. should go undefeated because they are the best team and the closest thing to a great team we have in today's game.
March 1, 201511 yr Author Let me preface this with the fact that I EXTREMELY dislike the state of Arkansas, and almost everything associated with it. That said, I can't believe how much I respect this Razorback team, especially Qualls. I saw hustle & drive out of those guys that impressed me no end. A great example was right after Ulis hit that last second shot to beat the shot clock. Arkansas inbounded the ball and got it down the court so fast that all UK could do was watch the paint dry. Those guys did not give up. At all. Impressive.
March 1, 201511 yr Author ncf, what is Kentucky missing in be considered a gream team? Is that a combo of "great" & "dream"? I guess either would work! (P.S. just playin'!)
March 1, 201511 yr ncf, what is Kentucky missing in be considered a great team?Competition. There is not another team that is close to them, so we will never know how great this team could be.
March 1, 201511 yr Arkansas had its most success yesterday when they weren't pressing and were running half-court offense. Any time they tried to make the game uptempo whether it being pressing or moving the ball up the floor quickly was when UK extended out their lead. Its almost become a stapled fact with Calipari coached Kentucky teams that if you try to run an uptempo, you will get buried. Only way I see Kentucky getting beat at this point is if its an ugly, low scoring, dragged out game by the opposition. But with their defense as good as it is, its hard to beat them that way too.
March 1, 201511 yr Andrew Harrison the past few weeks has been absolutely destroying people's ankles at the top of the key. Before her just go straight in, now he's making a move then driving. He's a totally different player now that he's trying to make a guy miss him instead of trying to blow right by.
March 1, 201511 yr Lyles is the key down the road. If he brings the intensity he's been showing the past few games, no one can touch this team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.