Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas @ Kentucky / Thoughts, Predictions

Who ya Got ? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya Got ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Arkansas visits Rupp on Saturday to take on the Unbeaten, #1 Wildcats. Some have said that this one is one that may spoil U.K.'s Unbeaten season even though it's in Rupp.

I did watch the P. Finebaum call in show on the SEC Network and there were several Arkansas fans calling in / talking smack and predicting their Hogs were coming to Lexington to take U.K. Out. Arkansas has Won 3 in a row over U.K. , they are 23-5 / 12-3 and probably playing their best ball of the season.

I do believe that Ark. will play hard, play the Cats tough but when all is done I think that the Cats win in a close one.

 

U.K. 75

Ark. 71

 

What Say You ?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Arkansas brings the hog ball for two half's then I'm thinking 71-62.

 

If they bring it for 30 min like they did against A&M then I'd say 79-61

Cats will be up for this one. It will be a close game until about the 6 or 8 minute mark.

Well the 28-0 start to the season was nice, but Coach Anderson and the Razorbacks have the Cats number of late, and that will continue Saturday afternoon in Rupp. This will be the 1st good team that the Cats have played since the Louisville game. Portis and company will put up some big offensive numbers, and everyone will wonder what happened to the supposed best defensive team in the country.

 

Arkansas 89

 

Kentucky 77

My son and I are going to the game. This game is huge as IMO they will play their best game. Cats have to rebound and get out in transition. Believe they will win, but it will be close.

Cats lead by 5-10 the whole game then when by 15

 

UK 75

ARK- 60

I honestly don't think it'll be as close as most/many are predicting.

 

All these guys have heard for the past 3 weeks is how this is the game they could lose. They'll be ready to play.

I honestly don't think it'll be as close as most/many are predicting.

 

All these guys have heard for the past 3 weeks is how this is the game they could lose. They'll be ready to play.

 

I think Kentucky will play well, but don't discredit the Hogs. They are pretty good.

I think Kentucky will play well, but don't discredit the Hogs. They are pretty good.

 

No doubt. Arkansas is one of about 2 dozen teams that if they play well and Kentucky isn't firing on all cylinders has a shot at knocking them off. I just see no reason to think the Cats don't play well. When they play well, they aren't losing to anyone.

Will Qualls ( sp) be at full strength? He hurt his ankle in a recent game.the Hogs definitely need him.

If he's 100% it will be about a 10 point UK win. If he's gimpy, or doesn't play, UK will win by 15-20.

 

I assume Arkansas will play a faster paced game than most of UK's opponents. That would work in Kentucky's favor.

 

But I really like Arkansas' team. They're going to be a tough game for anyone who plays them in the NCAA tournament.

Will Qualls ( sp) be at full strength? He hurt his ankle in a recent game.the Hogs definitely need him.

If he's 100% it will be about a 10 point UK win. If he's gimpy, or doesn't play, UK will win by 15-20.

 

I assume Arkansas will play a faster paced game than most of UK's opponents. That would work in Kentucky's favor.

 

But I really like Arkansas' team. They're going to be a tough game for anyone who plays them in the NCAA tournament.

Portis has a great feel and an NBA type game being able to face the basket. I too like this Arkansas team.

I think a lot will depend on the twins and Ulis if they play well against Arkansas pressure the Cats will win big. If not it wil lbe like the A & M game and be a toss up.

Play fast pace all you want Arkansas, it's just not going to be enough. I do think Ark. is a rare breed in the SEC this year though with some size down low in Portis and athleticism.

 

This UK team is as focused as ever and want to crush their opponents. I love the quote from Aaron last night saying something along the lines of Saturday is personal....

 

 

Cats- 77

'Backs- 66

Kentucky 79-65.

Cats by 7 in a tough one. Hit the boards guys!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.