Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas @ Kentucky / Thoughts, Predictions

Who ya Got ? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya Got ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I believe the cats have had this one circled for a while. IMO, they will dominate from start to finish. I expect the atmosphere for the game will be the best thus far this season, Rupp will be rockin.

 

I have watched Arkansas a few times this year and they have a good squad. But this Kentucky team comes out and plays with fire in their eyes against good competition. My parents wouldn't give up their tickets to this one lol, so ill be picking up a few racks of ribs to smoke while watching my Wildcats smoke the razorbacks.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raftery will be calling the game tomorrow. :thumb:

Raftery will be calling the game tomorrow. :thumb:

 

That means I'll be listening on the radio. :ohbrother:

I honestly don't think it'll be as close as most/many are predicting.

 

All these guys have heard for the past 3 weeks is how this is the game they could lose. They'll be ready to play.

 

 

I agree. I think the Cats will be up for this one. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 10 to 20 pt game.

I hope LCRW isn't putting any rubles down on his Kentucky basketball predictions :scared::scared:, but I think he might be right this time.

UK 70

Hogs 62

That means I'll be listening on the radio. :ohbrother:

 

If I could sync properly I would do this all the time when ESPN is doing the game but I love me a little "He's got the puppies set off the bus!"

UK opens up at -15...May have to give my buddy who's out in Vegas a call. Seems too good to be true.

My son and I are going to the game. This game is huge as IMO they will play their best game. Cats have to rebound and get out in transition. Believe they will win, but it will be close.

 

Have fun, bring us home a winner!

UK opens up at -15...May have to give my buddy who's out in Vegas a call. Seems too good to be true.

 

I personally don't think they'll cover. I will take the Cats by 8 though.

 

Kentucky 71

Arkansas 63

Saw something on internet about suspensions?

 

For who? UK? Arkansas?

Saw something on internet about suspensions?

 

I haven't seen anything.. What did you see?

Saw something on internet about suspensions?

 

 

Hopefully you clicked on the link.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.