Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bailey won't be ready for opening day.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so it begins

Reds suck!!!!

I'm not ready either.

The start of yet another disappointing season for the Reds. :lol2:

Why rush back, your going to be throwing 2 hacks out there at the 4 and 5 spot, whats another at the 3.

 

Mike Leake the #2 pitcher on this staff, what a steal.

John Fay ‏@johnfayman

 

RT @FrankTucker0: with Bailey not being ready for opening day, what do you think the rotation will be?//Think Bailey could pitch by Game 5

John Fay ‏@johnfayman

 

RT @FrankTucker0: with Bailey not being ready for opening day, what do you think the rotation will be?//Think Bailey could pitch by Game 5

You'll be a parent before he pitches.

You'll be a parent before he pitches.

 

I would have been anyway. :lol2:

I blame it on Dusty.

 

I was ready to blame George Bush but I am OK blaming Dusty too...

I hope they're very patient with him next step is Tommy John.

I would have been anyway. :lol2:

 

You hope. And so does momma, I'm sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.