David Wirth

The next time you see or talk to Dave Wirth ask him 1 question and I bet he will answer it a little differently than people want to believe.

"Is there really a Park Hills Mafia"????? I bet you guys will be surprised by his answer...

And don't say we didn't tell you so. We have been through it before. It's been 20 or so years but we have witnessed the "Ft Thomas Mafia" Every program that has any hope of success has a Mafia!!!...LOL....

And by the way....Congrats to Coach Wirth on the job at MSJ!

The next time you see or talk to Dave Wirth ask him 1 question and I bet he will answer it a little differently than people want to believe.

"Is there really a Park Hills Mafia"????? I bet you guys will be surprised by his answer...

And don't say we didn't tell you so. We have been through it before. It's been 20 or so years but we have witnessed the "Ft Thomas Mafia" Every program that has any hope of success has a Mafia!!!...LOL....

:popcorn:

If there was a mafia....I would say that it is and will remain completely irrelevant in coach Eviston's tenure at Covington Catholic.

• 1 year later...