Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ LSU.....Thoughts / predictions

Who ya Got ? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya Got ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. heads down to Baton Rouge on Tue. Night. The Tigers are a well coached team that can match up on the inside with the Cats better than anyone in the SEC has or will. I don't know if T. Lyles will be able to go on Tues. but it would be nice to have another body to match up / bang inside.

I will take U.K. in this one. Who do others have ?

 

U.K. 73

LSU 62

This will be a very tuff game in another hostile environment. Think the cats will win in another close game.

I hope there is not an emotional let down from last night. It looks like Lyles could be out again.

Kentucky 72-64.

I'm probably more worried about this one than any in a while. Cats by 3

  • Author
I'm probably more worried about this one than any in a while. Cats by 3

 

Agreed, I put U.K. by 11 only bc I believe that the Cats may be shooting a lot of ft's plus as in all, more depth. LSU is a scary team though, bc of their post play.

What is going on with Lyles??? Strep throat shouldn't keep him out this long, should it? I'm not a doctor though. I've never had strep throat to my knowledge. Maybe it has different levels of severity and Lyles has a more acute type. But if he's out for the LSU game that will be four straight games he's missed.

 

As far as the game, I think UK will win a close one, around 5 points.

What is going on with Lyles??? Strep throat shouldn't keep him out this long, should it? I'm not a doctor though. I've never had strep throat to my knowledge. Maybe it has different levels of severity and Lyles has a more acute type. But if he's out for the LSU game that will be four straight games he's missed.

 

As far as the game, I think UK will win a close one, around 5 points.

 

 

 

I'm not a doctor, but strep can take some time to get over. Once you are over it, you and I may be fine, as far as returning to work. However, in my mind, it would be much different for a young man playing basketball. Could he play at this point, most likely. Would he be 100 percent, doubtful.

 

When you deal with a health issue as he has, for the period of time he has, you don't just flip a switch and fix it. Not only that but he has lost practice and playing time due to the illness. Since the team appears to be capable of winning without him, it makes sense to let him rest and get some practice time in, before throwing him to the wolves.

 

Again, I'm no doctor, but I do know what an illness can do to your conditioning in little time. Once you add missed practice time to that, it makes more sense to let the kid rest and prepare than it does to just throw him out there and hope all is fine.

On the surface I think you could be worried about an emotional let down, but I bet LSU has that place rocking tomorrow night. I think it will be another battle but this is one I've been worried about.

 

Cats by 5.

 

Kentucky 63

LSU 58

What is going on with Lyles??? Strep throat shouldn't keep him out this long, should it? I'm not a doctor though. I've never had strep throat to my knowledge. Maybe it has different levels of severity and Lyles has a more acute type. But if he's out for the LSU game that will be four straight games he's missed.

 

As far as the game, I think UK will win a close one, around 5 points.

A doctor friend of mine said it sounds like it may be mono.

I've long said if the Cats were going to lose an SEC game this season it would be this one...Having said that, I still think the odds are overwhelming that they win it. One of the few teams that can match-up, at least initially, with the size of Kentucky's frontcourt.

 

I'll say:

 

Kentucky 71

LSU 63

Feels like the writing is on the wall; but, hopefully I am incorrect in my feeling.

On the surface I think you could be worried about an emotional let down, but I bet LSU has that place rocking tomorrow night. I think it will be another battle but this is one I've been worried about.

 

Cats by 5.

 

Kentucky 63

LSU 58

 

What my son keeps saying for weeks now. Heck I worry about every game.....:lol2: I know we are everyone's supper bowl and that all road games will be sold.

LSU is just too tough at home for the Wildcats. Bobby Knight goes out partying after the game.

 

 

LSU 71

 

Kentucky 67

How tough the game is depends entirely on which LSU team decides to show up. This bunch is predicable as a winning lottery ticket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.