Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ LSU.....Thoughts / predictions

Who ya Got ? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya Got ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats by 3 in a nail biter.

17-6 LSU is who everyone is worried about? Come on, this team is tough and can rebound, but they do not shoot particularly well and have four guys who play a majority of the minutes.

 

I'll take the Cats by 13...

I have a case of LRCW-itis on this one. I think the Cats get their first L tonight.

I think this is the one that takes them down. First loss of the year.

UK by 21.

UK by 21.

 

Now that's more like it.

 

Bunch of big babies. Cats by 15.

How old is Cal today? That's what the cats win by.

Feels like the writing is on the wall; but, hopefully I am incorrect in my feeling.

 

Same here, this one really concerns me coming off Saturday night's game.

Same here, this one really concerns me coming off Saturday night's game.

 

While, that's the same reasoning I've had for my season-long thought that this was a potential stumbling block, it seems this team relishes these environments. I feel they play better away from Rupp than at home.

While, that's the same reasoning I've had for my season-long thought that this was a potential stumbling block, it seems this team relishes these environments. I feel they play better away from Rupp than at home.

 

Exactly my thoughts. IF UK is going to lose, it's not going to be to an LSU, Florida, etc... It will be to somebody completely unexpected.

Exactly my thoughts. IF UK is going to lose, it's not going to be to an LSU, Florida, etc... It will be to somebody completely unexpected.

 

Kinda my thoughts at this point.....Like @UT or @Mississippi State.

I look for a close game and hope it's an up and down game. It would be nice if the refs don't set the tempo which might allow Ky to wear the Tigers down as they have 3 guys that play 35 minutes each and only go 6 deep. On paper these teams look identical with LSU probably being a better rebounding team and Ky a better team defensively giving up 16 less points per game. The Harrison boys need to make this a team game on offense and not look only for each other every trip down when on the court together. Booker and Harrison need to shoot it well from 3 and the bigs need to limit LSU to 1 shot and not give up defensive rebounds as LSU is a good offensive rebounding team. The home crowd makes this a closer game than the 10 pt spread. I think Ky pulls it out but doesn't cover.

 

Ky Offense: 73.6 pts/g 46.1% FG 70% FT 35.3 % 3 PT 41.1 Rbs/g 15.1 Asts/g Defense: 51.5 pts/g .336% FG%/g 7.0 blks/g

LSU Offense: 74.5 pts/g 45.5% FG 69.8% FT 33.0 % 3 PT 43.7 Rbs/g 16.6 Asts/g Defense: 67.7 pts/g .396% FG%/g 6.5 blks/g

UK 70

LSU 66

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.