January 24, 201511 yr Like a set up horrible. The first two phantom calls on WCS set the tone. Guess since its college and no pros refs aren't under accountability or review.
January 24, 201511 yr The first two phantom calls on WCS set the tone. Guess since its college and no pros refs aren't under accountability or review. That second foul on Willie was the worst call of the half.
January 24, 201511 yr I'm curious would you guys rather have both Harrisons on the floor together or separate
January 24, 201511 yr Is there a lot of blue in the stands? I'd say it's almost 50-50 if you count the upper level. Blue everywhere.
January 24, 201511 yr USC best offense will undoubtedly be free throws this half. Looks like they will be in double bonus by 10 min mark.
January 24, 201511 yr Officials took Willie out of the game and did the same with that Henry kid for SC. I really like how Lee has played today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.