January 24, 201511 yr About to start. Sounds like the BBN is well represented down there. I have friends there. They just posted security made a coed wear a gray jacket over her UK shirt in the student section. Really. :eyeonyou:
January 24, 201511 yr And they call that a foul again on Willie' date=' horrible![/quote'] Two bogus calls that can swing the game. Refs aren't held accountable though.
January 24, 201511 yr You aren't going to get a whistle today. You will have to win by being smart and tough.
January 24, 201511 yr I think unlike 2 years ago the deep bench UK has this year will be the difference especially when it looks like the Cats won't get a good whistle today. Plus I think the platoon will wear down the Gamecocks.
January 24, 201511 yr Oh crap, that's Jim Burr out there. With Ted Valentine and Kevin Mathis. I don't normally jump on the refs, but this crew is horrible.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.