January 24, 201511 yr Seems like South Carolina would be in worse foul trouble than they are. Pretty even distribution of their fouls.
January 24, 201511 yr I would hate to be the student who caused Frank Martin's team to get a Tech if he found out about it.
January 24, 201511 yr Sometimes it looks like these guys have therir eyes closed when they shoot, then you realize that they cant see the basket with that 7' guy in front of them
January 24, 201511 yr Aaron had Booker wide open in the corner, but chooses to shoot against three defenders.
January 24, 201511 yr I would hate to be the student who caused Frank Martin's team to get a Tech if he found out about it. Shoot, if I'm a KY fan there I throw something out there.
January 24, 201511 yr USC has scored like 10 points in the last 16 or 17 min of play and half of those or mor are from the ft line. Pretty Good D
January 24, 201511 yr Classy. @kmattio: USC fans now chanting “herpes” at Devin Booker while he inbounds the ball. Also did while he shooting free throws too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.