Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

Wow, why go to 2-3 when man is stifling

 

Pretty dumb move.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Classy.

 

@kmattio: USC fans now chanting “herpes” at Devin Booker while he inbounds the ball.

 

Also did while he shooting free throws too.

 

Well the Gamecocks gave it to him.

What???

 

He was busted in the chops in first half n now has a butterfly on his face

I can't remember the last time I've saw a team have to force so many shots with clock winding down

He was busted in the chops in first half n now has a butterfly on his face

 

I was referring to the alleged charge on Lyles.

  • Author

54 Kentucky

39 South Carolina

 

3:16 left in the 2nd half.

I would hate to be the student who caused Frank Martin's team to get a Tech if he found out about it.

 

But wouldnt you love to be the fly on the wall during the meeting.:jump:

I can't remember the last time I've saw a team have to force so many shots with clock winding down

 

You've never seen a Stan Heath coached team, have you.

The calls on both ends are making this game hard to watch. LET THEM PLAY!!!

But wouldnt you love to be the fly on the wall during the meeting.:jump:

 

Hahaha. I don't know. I don't think I'd relish in the possibility of being a material witness in a murder case... especially when the accused looks as intense as Frank Martin.

Hahaha. I don't know. I don't think I'd relish in the possibility of being a material witness in a murder case... especially when the accused looks as intense as Frank Martin.

 

There is a reason why he is not wired up on tv

Harrison WAS NOT going to pass on that possession no matter what!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.