Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will the next Boone County coach?

Featured Replies

I say you go with Chase Floyd! Go with someone young that can build Boone back up!

  • Replies 103
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Tell me what you know about Steele's football background. What would qualify him to be the HC at Boone? This is the same Steele who is Athletic Director at Boone, correct? I do not know anything about him. The reason I ask is because that would make sense since he is already at Boone.

 

Marty Steele was def line coach at Boone during Hauck, Thompson era. I know him pretty well and played for him in early 90's. I really think he is happy being AD and doesn't want to step into the train wreck that is the BC football team

I say you go with Chase Floyd! Go with someone young that can build Boone back up!

 

Did his brother sign with any one today? I have been hearing D1 prospect now for 3 years, but have not seen any news.

Did his brother sign with any one today? I have been hearing D1 prospect now for 3 years, but have not seen any news.

 

He will be a walk on at Louisville next fall.

I say you go with Chase Floyd! Go with someone young that can build Boone back up!

 

Crazy talk...

When you are publically talking bad about other coaches on social media you are still to immature to be considered for any head coaching position.

Marty Steele was def line coach at Boone during Hauck, Thompson era. I know him pretty well and played for him in early 90's. I really think he is happy being AD and doesn't want to step into the train wreck that is the BC football team

 

Thanks for the info on Steele's fooyball resume', AA21.

 

As to not wanting to step into the train wreck of Boone football, as AD, I'd say he's already on the scene.

Did his brother sign with any one today? I have been hearing D1 prospect now for 3 years' date=' but have not seen any news.[/quote']

 

He was at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and it cost him an immediate scholarship.

He was at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and it cost him an immediate scholarship.

 

After years of thinking like you I disagree.

 

Nice football player but short of a D1 player.

After years of thinking like you I disagree. Nice football player but short of a D1 player.

 

I see your point but raise you a Mitchell to another school could land him at an Ohio U.

I see your point but raise you a Mitchell to another school could land him at an Ohio U.

 

No comparison but I don't want to get off track in this thread.

No comparison but I don't want to get off track in this thread.

 

Understood.

I say you go with Chase Floyd! Go with someone young that can build Boone back up!

I agree my son played for him in 8th grade , while he coached Freshman level at Boone. Great guy and Great coach and mentor for the program.

[quote=ColonelNation32;5401965

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.