Is Joe Prince out at Owensboro?

kypride

I have heard from a player that he will probably be around 1 more year - they return alot: 3 offensive lineman, TJ James at RB, Barrett @ RB/WR, Walker at WR/CB. Need to fill in at QB and a big loss with Collier at WR (Walker maybe?). Defense needs to get better, but they return most everyone besides S Phillips/Beck. All of the linebackers are back, as is the D-Line. I look for some of the younger guys to finish developing and help out too (Weaver/the younger Board). Could be a good year if they can get the QB in good shape.

Schedule says scrimmage with Hoptown, then Warren Central, Madisonville, Owensboro Catholic, Bowling Green, Daviess, Apollo, Christian Co. Graves Co, Marshall Co and Henderson Co.

I have heard from a player that he will probably be around 1 more year - they return alot: 3 offensive lineman, TJ James at RB, Barrett @ RB/WR, Walker at WR/CB. Need to fill in at QB and a big loss with Collier at WR (Walker maybe?). Defense needs to get better, but they return most everyone besides S Phillips/Beck. All of the linebackers are back, as is the D-Line. I look for some of the younger guys to finish developing and help out too (Weaver/the younger Board). Could be a good year if they can get the QB in good shape.

Schedule says scrimmage with Hoptown, then Warren Central, Madisonville, Owensboro Catholic, Bowling Green, Daviess, Apollo, Christian Co. Graves Co, Marshall Co and Henderson Co.

Don't think so!

His wife is from Oboro and that was a goal of theirs to get a gig in Oboro, which he did. Though I have not spoke to him in over a year, past conversation led me to believe that they wanted to always live in Oboro. But things change so who knows. Heck of a guy!