Where does TCU end up in polls?

Jumper_Dad

A lot of the anti-SEC people can't have it both ways. You can't say Ole Miss was terrible and highlight how overrated the conference was then give bonus points for beating an SEC team. With that said, I would be fine putting TCU 2 or 3. And as much as NCF hates it, Bama gave tOSU a much better game than Oregon. tOSU was able to expose Bama on not being some kind of dominating team, but they were able to expose glaring deficiencies (which have reared their head before) against Oregon. I would not have an issue dropping the Ducks to 4.

I expected FSU to fall to 5th, but I was a bit disappointed to see that they were in a tie with Michigan State for the position. To move them to nearly 6th I think is a bit much.

As for TCU, 3rd is where they should be. It's great they pummeled Ole Miss, but I don't know that alone can determine that they should've been above Oregon. I would not have argued if Bama was above them either, but FSU's ultimate margin of defeat to Oregon plus Oregon's margin of defeat to Ohio State makes it too much to ignore and have them above TCU.