NFC Title Game Predictions: Packers @ Seahawks

Who Wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

A healthy Rodgers has been just solid to good, not great this season on the road. First game of the regular season the Seahawks were in his head and practically dominated the game. In fairness, teams are always super amped in their home opener coming off a Superbowl.

Top defenses have been able to slow down Rodgers. Green Bay has struggled the last few years when they play really physical teams that have good defenses. San Fran has had their number, and Seattle got them earlier this year too. Shoot even the Bengals have had Rodgers and Green Bay's number over the years. Physical teams give Green Bay problems. So even though I want Green Bay to win, I think Seattle wins by 10 or more.

Practically everyone (commentators/analyst) are picking the Seahawks bc of the blowout at the beginning of the season. Even though this one is in Seattle, where they never lose I am going with "hop-a-long" Rodgers getting it done. Seems like there is usually one upset in the Championship round and I am going way out on a limb and picking the Pack.

Packers by 7.