Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFC Title Game Predictions: Packers @ Seahawks

Who Wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Practically everyone (commentators/analyst) are picking the Seahawks bc of the blowout at the beginning of the season. Even though this one is in Seattle, where they never lose I am going with "hop-a-long" Rodgers getting it done. Seems like there is usually one upset in the Championship round and I am going way out on a limb and picking the Pack.

 

Packers by 7.

 

Rodgers was really spotty the first few games of the year. Seems like he caught fire around game 5 or so. If he's healthy I expect we will see nothing like the first game although I do think Seattle wins.

Seattle 27-17. Randall Cobb plays well.

I'm more concerned with Dom Capers inability to properly scheme against running QBs than Rodgers' calf.

I keep getting the feeling both games are going to be in convincing fashion for the home teams. Hoping I'm wrong!

Would really like to see the Packers pick up the win today, but I just don't think its going to happen.

GO PACK GO!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.