Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Featured Replies

3 here and game is over

 

Game was over when UK let it get to OT.

  • Replies 389
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team really has looked awful sonce

their little break since the UL game

UK has no choice but to foul.

I didn't think UK was as dominant as other people thought, but I never imagined they would play like this after the way they started.

UK's best hope here is to try to trap and force a panic timeout for a technical. Yes, I'm dead serious. Because if UK isn't on the line, they don't have a prayer.

I didn't think UK was as dominant as other people thought, but I never imagined they would play like this after the way they started.

 

Bigs have gotten lazy and the Harrisons have played awful for a while now.

Cal told the ref he was going to have Lyles do that.

How much you want to bet Harrison takes last shot? Ball

hog brick layer.

Hell I'd foul which ever uk player got the ball. Put em on the line I say

You know what, screw it. Live and die by the same stupidity you've done all day. Shoot a three, win it or lose it on one shot. I mean, why change now? What are you going to do, drive the rim and hope to get a rebound? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Cats don't play well in Texas for whatever reason.

Hell I'd foul which ever uk player got the ball. Put em on the line I say

As soon as Harrison gets it foul him and game

over

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.