Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Featured Replies

I'll be glad to see the twins go pro, if they can manage that.. Yes, I said it.

Me too. Or they can transfer for all

i care. I'd put Ulis in

  • Replies 389
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Win or lose Duke should be #1

 

Inclined to agree. The elements that made UK unanimous before their break have not been present since.

I didn't turn the game on until 7 mins left in 1st half and have seen the twins miss no less than 6 layups.

And of course Aaron throws up a brick.

Pretty much everything about the last minute was terrible. Terrible rebounding. Terrible finishing. Terrible play drawn up for the last attempt by UK. Just.... terrible.

Andrew wasn't passing the ball to a up e else but Aaron.

I don't even have words for how bad the end of this game has been.

Booker should have been the one taking that last shot. Aaron couldn't shoot one in a washing tub today.

I thinkCal wanted the ball towards Towns at the goal, but it went to Aaron instead

Listen up guys. Here's what we'll do. We'll run the exact play we ran, that resulted in a brick, that we were running when I called timeout. Got it?

If Cal keeps the twins in they deserve to lose. I'd rather see Ulis and Hawkins in.

Another OT.... Maybe they'll learn to play harder and smarter in regulation after this one... Maybe, lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.