Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 389
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another stupid shot by Harrison

 

I'd like to see Booker take some of those shots. Aaron is too inconsistent, I don't care if he did go crazy in last year's NCAA tourney.

No rebounding

A&M will get a 3rd shot at it after our bigs fail to rebound.

Why do I feel like I'm in a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial?

I didn't see much of the Ole Miss game but what I did see didn't make me angry. This game has made me ANGRY.

  • Author

Harrison, how the HELL did you miss that layup?????

Harrison. Nuffield said

I'd like to see Booker take some of those shots. Aaron is too inconsistent, I don't care if he did go crazy in last year's NCAA tourney.

Me too and Andrew misses another LAYUP!!!!

What kind of horrible offense are they running? Kill 25 seconds and then force a bad look, every time.

Probably should have been a foul on UK before the Harrison miss. But my initial reaction was that it should have been a charge on this trip.

Harrison's have killed us the last 6 minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.