Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Featured Replies

Kentucky is 6/30 from inside the three point line. That's 20%. 8/23 from behind the arc is actually somewhat respectable (35%) until you remember that they started 6/12. So 2/11 since.

 

Outrebounded 42-41 in regulation.

  • Replies 389
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thinkCal wanted the ball towards Towns at the goal, but it went to Aaron instead

It's because the twins are ball hogs and horrible at team play.

  • Author

ANOTHER Harrison missed layup.

Andrew misses another shot to start OT

 

a layup at that

Use the backboard Andrew. Good grief. Or dunk it.

Hmmm go figure another Ayer other than a Harrison makes a layup.

Wow. What a shot to the face.

I mean, despite my sarcasm earlier, I hope they win. I don't have it in me to truly hope they lose, but I am disgusted by this game, DISGUSTED. I do not believe there are any positives from this game beyond many flaws being exposed.

Booker misses the FT.

 

I'm going to claim it's because he could no longer see the rim on account of getting raked in the face.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.