George Zimmerman Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charge

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has actually changed some. I know without a doubt now that Zimmerman initiated all violence that night and I know now that he murdered Trayvon Martin and got away with it. I used to just think it. Now I know it.

Didn't he fail to become a police officer? Thank goodness.

I was wondering how someone would justify not changing their mind about him. Well done. :thumb:

I'm saying the evidence was not presented at trial. How can one say he is guilty of that due to his recent stupidity? It is a logical inference but not provable.

Unlike the OJ trial, which had DNA evidence in a murder trial, OJ was claiming innocence. Zimmerman didn't claim innocence, he claimed self defense. The prosecution team in the Zimmerman trial didn't have enough evidence to sway the jury. That doesn't mean he isn't a low life.

Let's be honest, OJ got a walk for a couple of reasons: his celebrity and his race. Jury nullification at it's finest.

I'm saying the evidence was not presented at trial. How can one say he is guilty of that due to his recent stupidity? It is a logical inference but not provable.

Unlike the OJ trial, which had DNA evidence in a murder trial, OJ was claiming innocence. Zimmerman didn't claim innocence, he claimed self defense. The prosecution team in the Zimmerman trial didn't have enough evidence to sway the jury. That doesn't mean he isn't a low life.

Let's be honest, OJ got a walk for a couple of reasons: his celebrity and his race. Jury nullification at it's finest.

:lol2: The same jury nullification that helped Zimmerman win his case. The same inept prosecution that helped Zimmerman win his case.

But you think OJ is guilty and got away with murder though, right? :D

Edited by PurplePride92